Welcome to Linux by Microsoft

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 22:34:04 UTC 2017

Hi,
I heard there were different options to start from a bootable disk with
F12, F8, or something. I never heard Escape being used as a key to
launch the bios menu. that's why it's so hard to find which keys you use
because not all bio's are the same, unlike the Mac, which is universal.
I understand. I guess every operating system has its security bugs, but
because Windows and Mac are close-source, people will not be able to
update them and instead they wait for companies to push it out.
Why not have two different machines? One that runs Windows and all of
the recording tools, or better yet, a Mac with recording tools, edit
them, and then export them to a uSB thumb or external hard drive and put
them on your Linux machine?
-Ulysses