What does this mean?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Dec 17 05:49:14 UTC 2017

When something comes up as part of an email message it is part of that
message.  When something comes up on stderr, then it could be a problem
with your isp's machine or your machine.  Something that would be a very
useful feature for all screen readers and not just those for Linux
either would be some type of symbolic and audible indicator that goes up
on the screen when stderr starts sending output to the screen.  The
stderr is an error output as opposed to stdout which is normal console
output.