looking for source of direct audio feeds

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Feb 2 07:50:34 UTC 2017

Some of acbradio's feeds are compatible but not acbradio interactive.
In the scripts I run I usually use vlc to play stuff like that.
relicradio.com has an accessible feed as does mystery playhouse internet
radio as does folkalley.com and wdvr if you're in Philadelphia
Pennsylvania area as does wcpt chicago progressive talk radio.  I could
send you copies of my shell scripts if you'd like since these are in
several separate shell scripts until I can figure out how to put them
all into a single shell script and get that working.  Let me know and
I'll zip them up for you.