Are their other Working Weather Scripts?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Feb 2 13:22:49 UTC 2017

Hi Mr. Hart!

On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 10:24:39 -0800
Larry Hart <chime at hubert-humphrey.com> wrote:

> Well, for many years I have been running a "wx" script which goes through
> Wunderground telnet site. Well, I think that site is off the air. This script
> is from 2009, but earlier versions I think go much ferther back. Can some1
> please suggest an alternative commandline script for receiving current
> conditions and forecasts? Thanks so much in advance

There are several relevant hits here:

* https://duckduckgo.com/?q=weather+api&ia=web

* https://metacpan.org/search?q=weather

* https://duckduckgo.com/?q=weather+command+line+script&ia=qa

If you still need assistance to write some code to do that, then you can try
hiring someone to do that. I am available for hire, and you can probably find
others.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish