Are their other Working Weather Scripts?

Dan D. dandunfee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:49:12 UTC 2017

Why not just grab the current page by using curl or wget or similar tools
to your home directory?

The mobile version of  underground has all the weather/forcast info on one
page.  This makes it ideal for one of the grab tools.

Here is a nearby location to me, near the bottom is a text entry field
where one can put a zip code or location by name.  That will get the exact
url for your location for grabbing.

http://mobile.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?brand=mobile&query=oakland,%20pa

A simple shell script would do it.