frustrate shouldservers

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Feb 3 17:35:04 UTC 2017

Sure, but how long to try each of those against any particular address?

When I was still open over IPv4, you'd be blocked by denyhosts after
just a handful of tries, unless you also managed to attack from
different IP addresses. Hardly anyone is able to do that over a /24, let
alone a /16 or /8.

Now, if I could just find a SIP to PSTN gateway service provider that
supports IPv6 and would allow me to port in a PSTN number I've had for
over 20 years ...