Are their other Working Weather Scripts?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Feb 3 17:44:34 UTC 2017

Thanks, Tim. This is very helpful and news to me. Much appreciated.

The rainmaker host behind the weather command went off line earlier this
week. I've been using that command for several decades, but it's been
down for days, and possibly down forever. I don't know.

Fortunately, braille.wunderground.com is still up. It's not command
line, though I imagine one could write a script quite readily.

Janina