Are their other Working Weather Scripts?

Dan D. dandunfee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:02:13 UTC 2017

I use the lynx -dump approach also with braille underground.

I pipe it using:

| grep -iA 5 $1

Grep returns the search term $1 and the following 5 lines from the lynx
"dump".  So using "temperature" it will provide the current temp plus other
relevant current info.

The "5" can be changed to capture as many lines folllowing the search
termas you wish.

Sunset/rise and moonset/rise and phase are other examples.

Any term such as "forcast" will return the next week  or "wed" for a coming
day will return its individual forcast.