Are their other Working Weather Scripts?

Dan D. dandunfee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 22:08:49 UTC 2017

I did a bit of poking around and could find no nws source that has a text
only format.  If you have one and the format has headers with info
following on lines after it the same script would work for it.

In the pipe using grep with lynx -dump, the number following the -iA
determines how many
lines are returned following the search term.

The grep pipe can be changed to choose the number of lines as well as the
search term with:

| grep -iA $1 1$2

The $1 would be the number of lines to return and the $2 the search term.