A new HOWTO page for the Adobe Flash Player plugin under chromium under Linux (fwd)

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Feb 15 15:46:35 UTC 2017

--

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 04:35:10
From: Stephen Powell <zlinuxman at fastmail.com>
To: debian-user at lists.debian.org
Subject: A new HOWTO page for the Adobe Flash Player plugin under chromium under
      Linux

It seems to me that there is much confusion out there for how to install the Adobe
Flash Player plugin for chromium for Linux.  Since fools rush in where angels fear
to tread, I have created a new web page on my web site for how to do this.
I'd appreciate any comments, positive and negative.  I'd like to make the page as
good as I can.  Here's the link:

    http://www.stevesdebianstuff.org/flash.htm

Let me know what you think.

--