canto-curses package accessibility

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Sun Feb 19 03:10:51 UTC 2017

I've tried multiple news-readers, including GUI (Liferea was the
least-bad of them) and terminal (snownews, newbeuter, raggle, and
canto).  I finally settled on rss2email which just puts the RSS
items into my email inbox, allowing me to use whatever email program
I want for reading them (and more importantly, filter them).

-tim