i can use jaws to read windows dialog box under wine!

Amir trend669953 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 06:57:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

sure wine can run up to 10!

winetricks win**

replace asterest with xp, 2k, 98, and so on. not sure how to get 8, 81
or 10 running using commands. need to go to winetricks.

the problem is installing msaa, i am not sure how to get it installed, i
have the installer, downloaded from microsoft, dated on 2003. it is only
700 kb, strange isnt it? i enter, the winzip extracter appeared, hit
enter. it extracted under ~.wine/drive_c and there is a msaa folder.
inside there is setup.exe, if i run it under windwos xp it said msaa is
included in xp. but if i change it to 98, it runs without comment nor
finish screen. so not sure whether installed or not.

thanks