archlinux rss2email choice

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Feb 20 11:42:17 UTC 2017

I'm reading through rss2imap and will build that if I can figure how it
should be built.
I found out the rss2email-wking package has imap support built in and is
a fork of rss2email with some other fixes.  The rss2email-wking is up to
version 2.91 and other two packages rss2email is 2.61 and rss2email-git
is up to version 2.79.

I think all those version numbers correct but I haven't reloaded the
mental calculator with coffee this morning yet.