A challenging question?

Dan D. dandunfee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:14:23 UTC 2017

Iuse alpine with a gmail account with no problems recieving or sending.
Pine would work in your case also.

The only real issue for someone is to link gmail to a local alpine mail
account, its just a matter of simple configuration entries to do it.

If I were you I would set up an alpine filter to automatically grab those
messages of interesst into one mail folder.  Then the entire contents of
each message can be exported as individual plain texts with one command.