can someone help me install mess or mame?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jul 7 22:28:35 UTC 2017

Well Mark, when I install both in Ubunto 14.04, seems to work
   libportmidi0 libsdl-ttf2.0-0 mess-data
Suggested packages:
   gnome-video-arcade mame-extra mame-tools mess-desktop-entries
   libportmidi0 libsdl-ttf2.0-0 mame mess mess-data
0 upgraded, 5 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 28.2 MB of archives.
After this operation, 167 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Anyway, seemed to go well
Chime