living in the console.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jun 2 02:18:37 UTC 2017

again, my note on hardware, starting with a good dos synthesizer and screen
reading program.
If your machine is dos ready, you can manage, for example including the
start files for your screen reader on the disk  you are  using.  Or
installing first from floppy etc.
Depends on what you are using all the way around.
Karen