living in the console

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jun 3 17:28:39 UTC 2017

Oh, I have experienced on both environments and I can tell you that BASH
is way more powerful than any version of DOS, and the same is true for
just about any shell I have ever heard of.

But they are equivalent in the sense that they are both accessible and
in the case of Linux shell, worth learning and playing with.

Fernando