module locations

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 13 20:56:35 UTC 2017

Luke here, reply inline.
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 06:18:54AM AEST, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> Where do I find speakup_ltlk?  I want to actually look inside the file to see what it looks like.

The modinfo command can help you find it.

As for looking at it, you won't find much that you would recognise, other
than text strings. If you really want to look at it, you are better off
looking at the relevant files as part of the kernel source.
--
Please check out my Patreon campaign and spread the word.
https://patreon.com/lukefoss