How many of y'all use Emacspeak?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 15 03:58:11 UTC 2017

I use Emacspeak. I mostly use DirEd and Org mode in Emacs. DirEd is a
file manager, and Org mode let's you organize notes, to do's, calendar
events and all sorts of information into a hierarchical structure that
you can also output into multiple formats. There's a bunch else you can
do with Emacs, but these are the activities I use Emacs for the most.

On 6/14/2017 12:13 PM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> It appears powerful and customizable and I'm interested in learning it
> despite the steep curve. The manual is also easy to read. For those of
> you who use it regularly, what are your favorite features?

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail