working with nano

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 15 17:08:49 UTC 2017

archlinux has nano version 2.84 on it now.
Syntax for aptitude is first
aptitude update<cr> then
aptitude safe-upgrade<cr>
That should get you updates without breaking anything and will let you
know which packages were held back.
If you want to find out why packages were held back
aptitude why packagename<cr> ought to get that done.
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017,
Linux for