working with nano

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 16:17:44 UTC 2017

Yes, this thread is interesting.  I think I'll try some of what people
have suggested.  I've tried nano a few times, but I clearly didn't find
all the places where I could learn to make it do more of what I wanted.

In 1979, the only thing I knew about computers was that I didn't have
one.  I was in school for another line of work.  My serious time on
computers began in the spring of 1989, and I got at least half-seriously
into Linux in around 2005.  At that time, such editing as I did was
using emacs, but mostly I've used vim.

Anyway, I appreciate the info on this thread.

Al