What is the debian version of this command.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 19:50:37 UTC 2017

I don't have your address, and because of the way this list sends messages i can't grab it.  Here's mine.
southernprince73 at gmail.com
Write with any questions, and i'll do my best to either answer quickly, or find the answers.
I'm glad the command worked well for you in vinux, but unfortunately it's not working for me in debian.

in2014
Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!