What is the debian version of this command.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 20:30:23 UTC 2017

On a vinux system that repository that got added was added to
/etc/apt/sources.list.
You would need to copy what was added in that file exactly into the
/etc/apt/sources.list file on your debian system then update your system
to bring the new repository's files into your local files cache database
and make them available for download.

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

> Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:26:37
> From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com>
> To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com>
> Subject: Re: What is the debian version of this command.
>
> Try writing chime at hubert-humphrey.com you can find that yourself when a
> message is open by hitting h and searching the message headers in alpine.  It
> was pretty far down on the second screen or 3rd screen of headers.  There is
> a FROM:' in front of it.
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
>
>> Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:50:37
>> From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com>
>> To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com>
>> Subject: Re: What is the debian version of this command.
>>
>> I don't have your address, and because of the way this list sends messages
>> i can't grab it.  Here's mine.
>> southernprince73 at gmail.com
>> Write with any questions, and i'll do my best to either answer quickly, or
>> find the answers.
>> I'm glad the command worked well for you in vinux, but unfortunately it's
>> not working for me in debian.
>>

>> in2014
>> Mark Peveto
>> Registered Linux user number 600552
>> Everything happens after coffee!
>>
>> On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Mark for that repo command, which certainly works well here in
>>> Vinux
>>> 5.1. At your convenience, can you please write off list, would like to