OT: Slashdot accessibility?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 20 05:50:56 UTC 2017

I haven't used it in a while. SOme of the controls go invisible on there. last time I tried to post a new story, I couldn't find the submit story button and contacting slashdop web admins basically got a silent response (stone wall anyone?). the mobile version of slashdot might be more accessible, but given the recent history with accessibility issues, I am not sure. still, it is worth looking into.

-eric

***
Help out a blind athlete to achieve his goals (including the Tokyo 2020 games). Show your support here: http://www.tiny.cc/EricOyen