fedora25workstation and orca

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 04:38:16 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 02:13:49PM AEST, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> With this version of fedora, does a way exist to turn orca on early enough
> in the installation process for me to avoid trouble and do it by myself?

Yes, if you boot the Fedora 25 workstation live image. There is no audible
indication as to when you are at the desktop, but when you think you are, you
can press Alt + Super + S to start Orca. You can then choose to either test
out the live image, or install it.
--
Please check out my Patreon campaign and spread the word.
https://patreon.com/lukefoss