fedora is toast.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 23:43:15 UTC 2017

workstation live x86_64 version 24 torrent from fedora official site
cannot take user or root credentials in the install and save them not even
if advanced user settings are entered and save changes is used. Version 25
workstation x86_64 turned out to have the same problem that I didn't get
by bittorrent. Version 26 beta had screen reader get killed shortly after
accept your fate button got hit. One good thing about version 24 was it
took less time to get to the point I could start the screen reader than
any of the other versions I tried. So now I move along to a different
distro this one is toast.  I was only doing this because I could get some
help with a web site creating an account from a sighted individual and I
wasted two days with these failures.