fedora is toast.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 03:05:36 UTC 2017

I tried that option next.  I got zeniel release installed.  It even
connected to the ubuntu home page with firefox and after I closed
firefox I let zeniel installer run for a while.  I didn't hear anything
so shut it down and rebooted the system.
I knew I was rolling the dice doing that but when systems don't talk to
me after usually a reasonable time and sometimes unreasonable I tend to
roll the dice.  Surprisingly the system booted and I logged in.
What happens now is that the screen reader shuts off a short time after
login and I think I need to configure the system to fix that.
One thing that surprised me was login as super user prompts through the
installer and I hit enter on them when those came up.