Youtube TV Site?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 20:03:17 UTC 2017

Thanks for your comparisons, didn't see a name? Since you have a ROKU, as I do,
are you also noticing youtube and CNN have little or no speech? When I phoned
ROKU about these channels, they said the vender controlls that. I wish there
were, or maybe there are communities where Blind users discuss accessibility of
the service? I find quality of ROKU speech to be better than orriginal, but
still somewhat muffled, and seemingly no way of hearing single letters. On the
plus side, I think streams are much more stable than Apple TV.
Chime