Youtube TV Site?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 20:06:30 UTC 2017

Just saw the news comment. For a really good news experience, you may
want to get Pluto TV. Although it works better on Android/Chromecast
than it does on a Roku device, it does have a lot of news channels,
including Newsy, SkyNews, Bloomberg, Cheddar, top stories of the day,
NewsMax, RT America, The Young Turks, news from MSNBC/CNBC, and more,
all free forever, and you can take it with you everywhere you go. It
also has a rather extensive selection of other fully free channels. On
my Roku, I find I have to channel surf, as the guide doesn't speak for
some reason, but on Android, it's about the most user friendly TV app
available. TikiLive is another option, as even their free package
includes a good selection of news channels, but on mobile devices, it
does indeed work, but it doesn't seem quite as easy as Pluto.
~Kyle