Roku accessibility (was Re: Youtube TV Site?)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jun 23 01:46:09 UTC 2017

May i ask when wacg 2.0 changed to reflect your point?
The success criteria requires a site to support all current and future
tools.  Lynx is current as of what two weeks ago?
Links, and e-links are not actually text based, just text friendly.
If developers are excluding populations, many in countries where Internet
bondage is an issue use them as well, it is perhaps  because of plug &
play blind person concepts. those perpetuated, more often than not, by
those  who feel that  all blind people are the same using the  same tools.
Chimes, let me go back and look at where Paul is sending you.
Karen