returning to bookshare.org topic

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 18:54:17 UTC 2017

Once you have unzipped a Daisy text book, look for any XHTML files it contains. These should contain the text, and web browsers should be able to allow you to read and navigate these files.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.