Installing Fedora and other Linux systems

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 03:03:05 UTC 2017

Well, if you're getting confused by the Talking Arch install, I would
recommend you stay away from Fedora for now.

Talking Arch is designed to be blind friendly. Fedora is not. So, save
Fedora for another day--for a day when you know more about Linux and how
to work with it.

Just my advice, which you're free to do with as you will, of course.

Janina