Installing Fedora and other Linux systems

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 18:19:42 UTC 2017

I tried it, and the only problem was boot order related. Now I'm rocking
fedora 25, with Emacspeak, Emacs, Youtube-DL, Audacious, Voxin, and all
that installed now. It's amazing how quickly it is to get a good Linux
system up and running. Just type · or say in the future perhaps? A
command, and the package is downloaded and installed silently, or at
least, without needing to answer any other questions other than "yes,
these packages being installed is okay."
--
Devin Prater
      assistive Technology Instructor in training