using dropbox with ubuntu mate

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 22:39:04 UTC 2017

Since I normally work with everything poosible, including dorpbox, from a
coansole (I hate GUIs) I don't have a really good answer.  However one way
to be sure it is going out is to log in to your dropbox account with
firefox and see if it is there.  I have found dropbox to be quite reliable
so I don't check every time.  If I am really not sure I will grab my phone
or another device and tripple check to see if it shows up there.

Tom