Downloading books from Bookshare with lynx

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Sat Mar 11 11:13:52 UTC 2017

I am using Debian at the command line. I have always been able to download books from Bookshare with lynx. When I tried
to get a book recently it would no longer work. Login proceeded normally, but when I tried to download a book it gave
the name of the downloaded file and then returned to the download prompt. It should have gone to the Save to disk
prompt. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you get around it.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer, President