installing bsd with speech

Jeffery Mewtamer mewtamer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:39:21 UTC 2017

I've never used BSD, but I find myself wondering if there's benefit in
such a round about method or if this is a case of "doing it because it
can be done". Are there any applications that would run on such a
virtual BSD while being accessible to screen readers on the host Linux
that either lack a Linux version or would run better under the virtual
BSD than if you ran them natively on the host Linux?

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.