command line fan fiction program? (fwd)

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Mar 22 23:48:13 UTC 2017

ahem,
did everyone get this below?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 05:44:08 +0600
From: Amy Kristen <amykristen9282 at hixib.com>
To: klewellen at shellworld.net
Subject: Re: command line fan fiction program?

Hey,
Just got your reply & I am very interested… & felling really well
today. Btw, I am Amy Kristen for real;)Sorry to be so blunt right now but I
need to lay down some rules that you may not agree with before we meet. I
promise I’ll be more open when we chat on the Phone, but you have to
get to that point. I’m not a virgin to CL, so I’ve been jerked
around a bit and won’t open myself up to that. My rules are all or
nothing, I will not bend any of them. If you feel eagerness, reply me.

Amy

Sent from my iPhone