command line fan fiction program?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Mar 23 03:17:37 UTC 2017

The goal is to read the works off line, not on the site. i. e. download
them.
Compare with archive of our own.
www.archiveofourown.org
there one has the option to download, even in lynx for example via the full
story choice, get the story int ext.
However, not all  fan fiction stories appear elsewhere.
Karen