command line fan fiction program?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Mar 23 13:25:07 UTC 2017

...somehow I am guessing you did not notice that the harry Potter section,
has  hundreds of thousands of stories  smiles.
The p option would be a fine idea, if it printed the entire
formatted work like at archive of our own.  now it
only  does chapter by chapter.
I doubt uget would produce more than chapter by chapter either since the
fanfiction  links include a  /option for the chapter number.
May be more productive asking Ken to consider installing one of the
fanfiction   downloader programs here.
Thanks for the ideas though,
Kare