installing bsd with speech

Jeffery Mewtamer mewtamer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:16:57 UTC 2017

If I'm understanding Eric correctly, his goal isn't to use his Braille
display connected to a x86 BSD PC, but to turn the braille display
itself into a BSD UMPC. And since a Google search tells me the braille
display he mention's official firmware includes a text editor, Daisy
reader, and social media apps, I have no doubt it's powerful enough to
run a complete OS if you could resolve driver issues.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.