Off Topic: list for blind people doing devops/sys admin including windows

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 29 17:09:54 UTC 2017

I'd like to promote the list at talk at iavit.org. That is the
International Association Of Visually Impaired Technologists. I'll dmit
the traffic is really light.  To subscribe, send a message to
talk-subscribe at iavit.org.

There is a more active list at blind-sysadmins at lists.hodgsonfamily.org.
I believe the Hodgson family is that of someone on the list. Beyond
that, I don't know who sponsors that list.

And finally, there is the CS list of the NFB, nfbcs at nfbnet.org. That
list is much as it sounds, more of a CS list than an IT professionals
list. But there are a lot of sys admin and programming questions as well.