Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 1 20:32:29 UTC 2017

Fair point about the need for communication with the proper channels,
but that also requires that people know about the proper channels.
Perhaps I'm guilty of not doing due diligence in seeking out the
proper channels, and perhaps whoever organizes the Debian website is
guilty of not putting the information where those that need it can
find it, and perhaps trying to assign guilt is counterproductive.

Prior to now, I wasn't aware there was a Debian Accessibility List,
but in the interest of trying to join the conversation where there's a
better chance that comments will reach the eyes and ears of those who
can actually put those comments to use in improving accessibility, I
would like a link to the subscribe page for the Debian Accessibility
List.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.