Accessibility Project Mailing Lists

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 2 17:17:31 UTC 2017

I would agree that NVDA has little to do with free software
accessibility, and therefore shouldn't be included, especially on
freedesktop.org, since Windows last I knew was not even close to
freedesktop compliance. Sure, NVDA shares some components, and it is
itself free software, but I was under the impression that this list of
accessibility project lists was supposed to be related to freedom
software accessibility on freedom software operating systems. There is I
believe a brltty list if that's your thing, or at least I recall there
used to be. An influx of Linux users who don't use NVDA on the NVDA list
would be as bad for them as an influx of Jaws users who don't use Orca
on the Orca list would be.
~Kyle