Accessibility Project Mailing Lists

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed May 3 11:09:05 UTC 2017

Tony Baechler here.

I have no opinion on the NVDA list being included. I was only asking if it
really belonged. That said, I think there is a Mozilla accessibility list.
Should it not be included since Firefox runs on Windows? If there is a BSD
accessibility list, should it be included even though BSD isn't currently
accessible? On the other hand, if we include all accessibility lists for all
operating systems and platforms, while a great central resource, I think it
would be too hard to maintain and would be too unwieldy. As Kyle says,
Windows users don't really care about Linux lists. Then again, the ultimate
goal is Linux world domination, so the more Linux resources and the easier
they are to find, the better.