Hardware speech synthesizers

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat May 6 15:35:14 UTC 2017

You'd know better than me about the doubletalk driver. As far as I know,
you still have to hack out that line that causes the doubletalk driver
to fail to load. I know you've been working to fix that. And the reason
I recommended the list at linux at iavit.org is that I know the people who
posted the pre-compiled kernels are on that list.

-- John Heim