Hardware speech synthesizers

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun May 7 14:23:53 UTC 2017

Seriously, what does the hard work people have done on speakup have to
do with me telling someone they can get more info about pre-compiled
kernels hosted at iavit.org on an email list hosted at iavit.org?
Instead of trashing me, why don't yu just tell them how to subscribe to
the speakup list? Sheesh!