anyone with knowledge of the artic transport, chime iny

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 9 23:00:25 UTC 2017

mp here,
Well, brought minicom up, and set those settings as best I could.  Still get serial port not ready from artic...how would I set those serial port
commands
you spoke of...xon/xoff or the other one that I can't remember right off,a nd I don't have your other message handy right this second to read it.
Thanks.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!