working wit debian. Tty's, autologin, and alpine

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 15 13:21:16 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Mark here.
On my vinux systems, I have 4 tty's log in automatically, with the first tty starting alpine on it's own, so my mail's there for me to read when I'm
ready to do it.  I do this by editing some tty.conf files, and some stuff in the .bashrc.  The .bashrc stuff's no problem, but how do I work wit the
tty's in Debian?  I see no tty.conf files which would normally be labeled tty1.conf, tty2.conf, etc.
What yall got for me in way of a solution?

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!