working with alpine, and I've got another challenge

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 15 20:49:48 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Mark Peveto here.
As I work with Alpine on Debian this afternoon, I switched it back to it's editor it usually ships with.  Normally, I have it use nano by default, but
I'm curious if it's regular editor can be made to work better with speech.  I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.  The fenrir screen reader
will work with it just fine, but using espeakup, if I don't use nano, I can't hear what I delete with the backspace key, for example.  Anyone wanna take
this on?

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Test machine powered by Debian