Testers wanted for BATS talking rescue CD

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 16 12:21:43 UTC 2017

Tony Baechler here.

It shouldn't write anything to your drives unless you mount a drive or
install it. If it does write to a hard drive, that's a serious bug and
shouldn't happen! I did a quick test boot with KVM and no hard drive. It
seemed to work fine. It shouldn't require a hard drive at all.

No, the snapshot you downloaded doesn't support HFS or HFS+, but those
packages have been added and will show up in the next snapshot. Thanks for
the reminder. Also, it fits fine on a CD with space to spare, so no need to
waste a DVD.